Last Updated: 06.11.2022
- This Policy only applies to our website and does not apply to third-party websites, third-party services or Interactions between the buyers and sellers on Soon.Market. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third-party websites and services. Third party websites and services are therefore not a part of Soon.Market in any way, and we imply no affiliation or endorsement by having them on our system. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for what happens on third party websites or services.
- Soon.Market is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we collected personal information from a child under 13 we will delete that information from our files.
- kryptokrauts GmbH, Tobelweg 45, 73101 Aichelberg, Germany (referred to as “kryptokrauts”, “we”), is responsible for data protection on this website (data controller), unless expressly stated otherwise. You can contact us in data protection matters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For conducting cryptocurrency transactions, we use third-party electronic wallet extensions such as (but not limited to) Proton Wallet (https://www.protonchain.com/wallet/) and Anchor (https://greymass.com/anchor). Any interactions with these providers and/or any third-party electronic wallet extensions are not governed by kryptokrauts. None of the wallets and accounts are operated by us or are under our control from a legal or privacy perspective.
- Soon.Market uses smart contracts provided and controlled by ping.gg Solutions GmbH that enable users in particular to sell, trade, transfer, display, exchange blockchain based digital assets on a peer-to-peer digital marketplace, which refer to unique Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”), implemented on proton blockchain technology. With regard to the use of data in the area of the blockchain, on the other hand, kryptokrauts has no responsibility under data protection law. In terms of data protection law, data processing always takes place outside any possibility of influence by kryptokrauts, but only on the blockchain. Consequently, a clear responsibility within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation cannot be established from the outset. The public blockchain is based on equal access for all participants. Everyone has write and read rights and can therefore carry out transactions. The blockchain is a public distributed ledger built entirely on peer-to-peer technology, in which transaction information is stored in chronological order by all network participants in parallel and identically. The decisive factor for accountability, however, is who decides on the purposes and means of processing. With regard to the use of the marketplace, this is the respective user. The latter deliberately makes use of a blockchain to pursue their data processing purposes. Therefore, in our view, the sender of the information or transactions made on and via the smart contract also qualifies as a controller within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR.
- Log file creation Soon.Market collects access data when the website is called up and stores this in a log file (so-called log file). This includes the IP address as personal data. We collect this data to ensure system security and protect our system (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR). The log files, and therefore the IP address contained therein, are automatically deleted 7 days after collection.
- Cookies / Browser Local Storage
We use "necessary cookies" on our site, which are absolutely required to enable the basic functions of the website. Data processing with the help of "necessary cookies" is based on Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR, as otherwise basic functions of the website are not guaranteed or limited. In addition, we also use "functional cookies", which are required, for example, to allow the website to remember any settings you make, to provide enhanced and more personal features and to improve our Soon.Market services. Data processing with the help of "functional cookies" is also based on Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
- Plausible Analytics
We use Plausible Analytics to collect and analyse information about how you interact with our websites (web analytics), and to recognize and stop any misuse. The service will collect data (e.g. IP Address) based on legitimite intrest (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR). You can find more information in the next section and in Plausible's data policy at: https://plausible.io/data-policy
- Usage Data
When you visit our site, we will collect data including but not limited to: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymised IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit. We process this usage data in Plausible Analytics for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse. (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR)
- To access Soon.Market, your blockchain address (“account”) functions as your identity. Accordingly, you will need a third-party wallet. The user can choose between several electronic wallets to create, use, and manage an account on the blockchain and engage in transactions. The data processing takes place solely in the blockchain, which is why we also have no control or influence with regard to this data. We also have no possibilities to delete or edit this data upon request
- We will also collect information you provide to us (including your name, email) if you contact us via our website, email or social media to raise a complaint, ask for technical support or report a problem with any of our services available on the website (Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR).
- Furthermore, we do not save any keys. We do not have access to your private keys. Your crypto public address is not collected, but you should understand that transactions that take place using the website and the tools are confirmed and managed via the relevant blockchain. You understand that your crypto public address will be made publicly visible whenever you engage in a transaction on Soon.Market that is confirmed and managed via the relevant blockchain. We do not forward any data to anyone except for cases of arbitration to the transacting parties. All transaction data is available publicly on the blockchain.
- We do not process any payment details. When paying via cryptocurrency payment is processed and recorded on the blockchain.
- When subscribing to our newsletter we will collect data you provide to us (email). The email is necessary to send the newsletter (Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR).
- Even if the subscription is not confirmed we temporary store your email address for security reasons and to prevent misuse (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR).
- Right of access - You have a right of access to any personal information we hold about you. You can ask us for a copy of your personal information; confirmation as to whether your personal information is being used by us; details about how and why it is being used.
- Right to update your information - You have a right to request an update to any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect.
- Right to delete your information - You have a right to ask us to delete any personal information which we are holding about you in certain specific circumstances.
- Right to restrict use of your information - You have a right to ask us to restrict the way that we process your personal in-formation in certain specific circumstances.
- Right to data portability - You have a right to ask us to provide your personal information to a third-party provider of services. This right only applies where we use your personal information on the basis of your consent or performance of a contract; and where our use of your information is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object - You have a right to ask us to consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information where we process your personal information on the basis of our or another person's legitimate interest. In addition, you have the right by law to complain to a supervisory authority.
- Please address all inquiries and requests for information to email@example.com.
- These Terms may be discretionary modified or replaced at any time, unless stated otherwise herein. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the update to the website. You are responsible to review the Terms whenever we actualize them. If you continue to use Soon.Market after we have posted updated Terms, it means that you accept and agree to the changes.